Masterpiece Padmasambhava Statue Hand Painted in Traditional Tibetan Style with 24K Gold Face 23"
- Calculate Shipping Rates Worldwide
- Padmasambhava is a masterpiece! Expertly crafted by the master artist, Mahesh Shakya of Nepal and completely one of a kind, you will receive this exact statue with your order
- He holds a dorje in his right hand and a skull cup in his left and a long tantric staff, known as a khatvanga surmounted with a trident in the fold of his arm, we had Mahesh make a double dorje in the top of the staff specifically for this statue
- Padmasambhava has a kind yet severe expression with impassioned eyebrows and intense eyes that give one the feeling that he is peering into your soul while his disarming smile puts you at ease
- The entire statue is hand painted with traditional Tibetan colors that are always used with Padmasambhava with the face painted with 18k gold
- Padmasambhava is wearing jewelry with emeralds, rubies, red coral and turquoise decorating the whole of his body and an added surprise of mother of pearl inlaid in his fingernails giving the statue that extra amount of care that makes a masterpiece
You just know when you find the right piece to bring into your home and into your heart. - Kyle Tortora, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
Copper statues from Nepali do not need much maintenance. The best way to maintain the statue is to simply dust the piece periodically to keep any dirt from accumulating. They are meant solely for indoor use.
If you are really interested in making the statue shine you can use some natural oil, like coconut oil or olive oil, and a cotton rag to wipe down the metal portions of the piece. You can use a toothbrush as well to get into the small crevices of the statue. Please pay special attention to not use any oil on any painted surface of the sculpture, such as the face. This will damage the paint and possibly recolor the painted area. Simply use a cotton cloth to dust the face if the face requires attention. Make sure the surface that touches the face does not have any oils present on it. If there are natural stones on the sculpture use caution while going over the stones as they can become dislodged while handling the sculpture.
If you have any questions concerning your bronze statue please email us at [email protected] or call us at 1(760) 994-4455.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping. The shipping charge is automatically calculated by UPS for shipping within the United States. Each sculpture is usually shipped within 24 hours of the order with the exception of the weekend.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Besides the shipping price, the results will also display the date the statue will arrive at your home. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping to anywhere in the world. International shipping charges will be calculated automatically upon checkout.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Or you can email [email protected] or call us 760-994-4455 to receive a shipping quote. Please include the item number of the statue you are interested in purchasing as well as your country and postal code. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.