PREORDER Brass Standing Namaste Hanumanji with Club 22"
- Calculate Shipping Rates Worldwide
- Hanuman is standing with his hands pressed together in the anjali mudra or namaste hand position of greeting with a club resting in his arms that can be removed from the piece
- Hanuman is a vanara who were created by Brahma and other gods to help Rama in battle against the demon Ravana in the epic Ramayana poem
- Hanuman is known for his bravery and loyalty to his friend, Lord Rama
- The statue has a beautiful bronze hue with his face having a lighter silver color
- This Hanuman statue is currently sold out and is available for PREORDER only, the statue will be shipped directly to the customer when our next shipment arrives in March, 2020
- Happy Maha Shivaratri! To celebrate Shiva overcoming darkness and ignorance in the world we are happy to offer 10% OFF all our Shiva statues! This Friday only! Click here to Shop All Our Shiva Statues
You just know when you find the right piece to bring into your home and into your heart. - Kyle Tortora, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
Hanuman is the son of Vayu, the Hindu God of Wind, and is looked upon by Hindus as the ultimate hero and great devotee of Lord Rama of the Ramayana. He represents the figure of the ideal being, as he is humble yet brave. His physical prowess, mental discipline and spiritual purity have made him extremely popular all over India.
He is a provider of courage, hope, knowledge, intellect and devotion. He is pictured as a robust monkey holding a mace or gada, which is a sign of bravery, and having a picture of Lord Rama tattooed on his chest, which is a sign of his devotion to Lord Rama.
He is also called Mahaveera (the great hero) or Pavan-suta (son of air) or Bajarangbali. In Tamil Nadu he is known as Anjaneya.
Brass statues from India do not need much maintenance. The best way to maintain the statue is to simply dust the piece periodically to keep any dirt from accumulating. They can be used for both indoor and outdoor use.
You can use soap, warm water and a cotton cloth to periodically go over the statue to remove any dust or dirt buildup. If you are really interested in making the statue shine you can use some natural oil, like coconut oil or olive oil, and a cotton rag to wipe down the metal portions of the piece. You can use a toothbrush as well to get into the small crevices of the statue like the hands and hair.
Indian brass's durability makes it perfect for cold winters and hot summers of any climate. The metal can stand up to the harshest conditions of heat and bitter cold. We suggest you bathe the sculpture every couple of months so that dirt does not collect on the sculpture and then use a cotton cloth with some natural oil to give the statue a shine.
If you have any questions concerning your brass statue please email us at [email protected] or call us at 1(760) 994-4455.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping. The shipping charge is automatically calculated by UPS for shipping within the United States. Each sculpture is usually shipped within 24 hours of the order with the exception of the weekend.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Besides the shipping price, the results will also display the date the statue will arrive at your home. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping to anywhere in the world. International shipping charges will be calculated automatically upon checkout.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Or you can email [email protected] or call us 760-994-4455 to receive a shipping quote. Please include the item number of the statue you are interested in purchasing as well as your country and postal code. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.