PREORDER Best Selling Large Garden Buddha Head Fountain Perfect Water Feature for Any Garden 50"
- Calculate Shipping Rates Worldwide
This statue weighs too much to be shipped using UPS or any of our international carriers and will have to be shipped by a freight carrier. We will get you a freight shipping quote for this statue.
During the checkout process freight shipping will not be automatically added to the price. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance from Oceanside, CA to determine the shipping price. Shipping will then be added to the total after the order is placed and we will email you a new receipt. We get quotes manually so you, the customer, get the best and lowest priced freight quote possible when we quote the shipment to our 10 freight carriers we have relationships with.
Or you can call us directly at 1 (760) 994-4455.
- Over the years the 50 inch tall Buddha head fountain has been one of our most popular statues sold and can be used as a fountain simply by connecting a pump to the tube beneath the sculpture or used as a Buddha head sculpture as it is not mandatory to set it up as a fountain
- The sculpture is the perfect water feature for any garden setting in both hot and cold environments
- The fountain can be purchased with a catch basin to recycle the water when using it as a fountain or it can be turned upside down to use as a base if you want 12 inches of extra height, click here to view the catch basin
- Looking for a larger Buddha head fountain? It also comes in 5 foot tall Buddha head fountain and 6 foot tall Buddha head fountain sizes.
- This Buddha head fountain is available for PREORDER only, He will be arriving in our next container from Indonesia in early October and will be shipped to the customer as soon as it has arrived
The Buddha has a peaceful countenance with downcast introspective eyes and a firm brow. His earlobes are stretched long from his youth spent as a prince wearing heavy gold earrings. He has a circular urna or third eye on his forehead.
- The only piece of equipment you will need will be a submersible water pump. Here is a pump you can buy on amazon that works with the Buddha head fountain.
- In order for the water pump to work you will need a power source nearby.
- If you buy the catch basin with the Buddha fountain you will receive 3 blocks made from the same material as the Buddha fountain and base that fit inside the basin that the Buddha head is placed upon.
- You will not need a constant supply of water. The basin can be filled as needed as the water will naturally evaporate.
You just know when you find the right piece to bring into your home and into your heart. - Kyle Tortora, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California gallery and ready for immediate packing & shipping. Packing takes anywhere from 1-4 business days. Shipping takes anywhere from 1-6 business days. The shipping price is automatically calculated from Oceanside, California to the destination in the online checkout. Or you can get a shipping quote by clicking the Calculate Shipping link beneath the Add to Cart button. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance to the destination from our Oceanside, California showroom.
The delivery charges include insurance, a residential lift gate delivery to your home or business. The freight company will call you to schedule a delivery day and time frame to make the delivery. Someone must be present to receive the statue. Depending on where you are located we will use either R&L Carriers, UPS Freight, Estes, DHX or Roadrunner Transport.
The freight company will use a lift gate to bring the sculpture to the ground and then use a pallet jack to move it anywhere on the same level. They will move it anywhere in your driveway or in your garage. They will not take it to your backyard or in the elevator to your apartment or up or down any steps. They will not be unpacking the statue and taking the crate away. Think of them as you would UPS or Fedex. They only deliver the statue. If you require a little extra service, (within reason) a tip to a delivery man usually works wonders!
For placing the statue our customers have either placed the statue themselves with help of a friend and a tool like a hand truck or a dolly. Or by contacting their landscaper who is used to moving large and heavy objects like rocks and trees into place. For much larger and heavier sculptures sometimes the customer needs a piece of heavy equipment for placing the statue like a crane or forklift. If you have any questions contact me directly at [email protected] or (760) 994-4455
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California showroom and ready for immediate packing & shipping. This piece is too heavy to ship via UPS and will be shipped using an international freight service. Packing takes anywhere from 1-4 days depending on the statue. We can ship the statue using either sea or air freight to either the your home or the closest port.
If you place your order online shipping will show in the order as $0. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance from Oceanside, California to determine the shipping price. The shipping quote will be emailed to you and no charge will be made without your approval.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Or you can email [email protected] or call us 760-994-4455 to receive a shipping quote. Please include the item number of the statue you are interested in purchasing as well as your country and postal code.
Here you can view how our freight statues are professionally crated.