Amethyst Mala Associated with Crown Chakra with 108 Beads, 7 Chakra Stones & Citrine 23"
- Calculate Shipping Rates Worldwide
- The beads are each 8mm in diameter, the Citrine tumble stone is 20 x 20 mm in size, the length of the mala is 23 inches or 58 cms, each bead is hand cut in Jaipur, India giving every stone its unique shape
- Amethyst is associated with abundance and cultivating prosperity in ones life this would give it obvious links to Lakshmi, Kubera and the Fat & Happy Buddha who all embody wealth & abundance
- The 7 chakra stones are located directly above the large Citrine stone
1. Amethyst (crown chakra) 2. Lapiz Lazuli (third eye chakra) 3. Blue Topaz (throat chakra) 4. Peridot (heart chakra) 5. Citrin (solar plexus chakra) 6. Carnelian (sacral chakra) 7. Garnet (root chakra)
- Each mala comes with a cloth carrying pouch, click to view all our handmade malas made with precious stones
- There are a total of 108 beads on the mala which is an auspicious number in both Hinduism and Buddhism as you can read below
Crown Chakra: Stone Amethyst (purple). Located at the top of the head. It is considered the chakra of enlightenment and represents our connection to our lifes purpose and spirituality.
Third Eye Chakra: Stone Lapiz Lazuli (dark blue). Located in the head. Blockages can manifest as headaches. When open and in alignment people will follow their intuition with a clear purpose and not second guess themselves.
Throat Chakra: Stone Blue Topaz (light blue). Located in the throat. It symbolizes self-expression, communication. When in alignment, you will speak and listen with compassion and feel confident when you speak because you know you are being true to yourself with your words.
Heart Chakra: Stone Peridot (green). Located just above the heart. It symbolizes relating, integration, compassion. It represents our ability to love and connect to others. When out of alignment, it can make us feel lonely, insecure, and isolated.
Sacral Chakra: Stone Carnelian (orange). Located just below the belly button. It is associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality. Emotionally, this chakra is connected to our feelings of self-worth, and even more specifically, our self-worth around pleasure, sexuality, and creativity.
Root Chakra: Stone Garnet (red). It is located at the base of the spine. It is associated with grounding, nourishment from the Earth's energy. When it is in alignment and open, we will feel grounded and secure, both physically and emotionally.
You just know when you find the right piece to bring into your home and into your heart. - Kyle Tortora, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping. The shipping charge is automatically calculated by UPS for shipping within the United States. Each sculpture is usually shipped within 24 hours of the order with the exception of the weekend.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Besides the shipping price, the results will also display the date the statue will arrive at your home. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping to anywhere in the world. International shipping charges will be calculated automatically upon checkout.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Or you can email [email protected] or call us 760-994-4455 to receive a shipping quote. Please include the item number of the statue you are interested in purchasing as well as your country and postal code. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.