Wood Buddha Wall Panel with Lotus Flowers 24"
- Calculate Shipping Rates Worldwide
- The Buddha is seated on a lotus base in the bhumisparsha mudra or earth touching gesture with his right hand extended towards the ground and his left hand resting in his lap in the dhyana mudra of meditation
- He sits in a circle surrounded by two blooming lotus flowers and tendrils of vegetation with a flaming halo encirlcing his head with beautiful designs on the outskirts of the inner circle
- "In my trip to Bali in 2017 i first met Mr Komang. He was working primarily carving panels for trees and flowers. I loved his work and wanted to help his business and give him more work so we came up with this design for the Buddha and others for an OM sign, Lakshmi and Ganesha. They look amazing! I am very happy to chave invited Mr Komang into the Lotus Sculpture family! " Kyle, founder
"In the video above, William is carving one of his creations; a wooden Fat & Happy Buddha statue he has carved for Lotus Sculpture since I first met him in 2008. In Bali, there is a popular belief that the faces of the statues each artists carves looks like a self portrait. No where is that more apparent than with William's Fat & Happy Buddha statues. Both he and his statues have a boundless joy in them that comes out through the smile in each statue's face."
~Kyle, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
You just know when you find the right piece to bring into your home and into your heart. - Kyle Tortora, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
Wood statues are easy to take care of as they just need some annual upkeep to keep them looking as they did when they were first carved. All the wood used by Lotus Sculpure's artists is dried out for months. Moisture causes cracks in the sculpture as the wood contracts and expands in different temperatures. Our wood has little to no moisture in it assuring that the sculpture is not going to crack in its journey into different climates. Here are some simple tips to keep your statue in good condition:
- Dust the statue as needed to prevent dirt build up
- To make the statue shine use a natural wood cleaner and a cotton cloth to buff the sculpture
We prefer Old English to polish and buff our statues. The use of a wood polish like Old English will keep the wood looking fresh and keep the colors looking vibrant. For natural wood and painted wooden statues we recommend Old English for lighter woods. For darker wood statues we recommend Old English for darker woods. Lotus Sculpture cleans and polishes each wooden statue prior to shipping them to the customer.
We recommend keeping wooden statues in an indoor environment. Wood statues can go outside however, they will wear more quickly and develop an antique appearance. If you would like to put a wood statue from Lotus Sculpture outside and keep the same appearance of the sculpture we would recommend first coating the statue with a couple of layers of sealant or polyurethane. We would then recommend placing the statue in a partially covered area. The more exposure to the elements the more the statue will wear over time. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions regarding your wooden statue from Lotus Sculpture, (760) 994-4455 or [email protected]
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping. The shipping charge is automatically calculated by UPS for shipping within the United States. Each sculpture is usually shipped within 24 hours of the order with the exception of the weekend.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Besides the shipping price, the results will also display the date the statue will arrive at your home. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping to anywhere in the world. International shipping charges will be calculated automatically upon checkout.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Or you can email [email protected] or call us 760-994-4455 to receive a shipping quote. Please include the item number of the statue you are interested in purchasing as well as your country and postal code. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.