4 Foot Tall White Marble Dragon Incense Urn for Holding Incense Sticks for Temple Use 49"
- Calculate Shipping Rates Worldwide
This statue weighs too much to be shipped using UPS or any of our international carriers and will have to be shipped by a freight carrier. We will get you a freight shipping quote for this statue.
During the checkout process freight shipping will not be automatically added to the price. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance from Oceanside, CA to determine the shipping price. Shipping will then be added to the total after the order is placed and we will email you a new receipt. We get quotes manually so you, the customer, get the best and lowest priced freight quote possible when we quote the shipment to our 10 freight carriers we have relationships with.
Or you can call us directly at 1 (760) 994-4455.
- The white marble dragon incense urn would typically be seen outside of a Buddhist temple, filled with sand, having hundreds of incense sticks burning in it
- During rituals incense sticks are lit to remove unpleasant odors in the air thus purifying the area, creating the perfect setting for an auspicious atmosphere by filling the air with a pleasant smell
- The urn has three legs comprised of a dragon head with a leg coming out of the mouth and two dragon heads on both sides of the urn
- Carved into the sides of the urn in bas-relief are a dragon and rooster with a flaming OM sign between them and a turtle and lion on the opposite side
- The incense urn sits on a separate base, both are hand carved from two blocks of white marble, perfect outdoors in any weather and completely one of a kind, you will receive this exact piece in your order
You just know when you find the right piece to bring into your home and into your heart. - Kyle Tortora, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
White, red and black marble statues are easy to take care of as they just need some annual upkeep to keep them looking as they did when they were first carved. Here are some easy tips to keep your White, red and black marble statues from Lotus Sculpture looking like the gods they are:
- Dust the statue as needed to prevent dirt build up
- To make the statue shine use a cotton cloth to buff the sculpture
- You can use a small amount of natural oil such as coconut oil or olive oil to further polish the sculpture
- Use a tooth brush to get into the hard to reach spaces of the sculpture
- DO NOT TOUCH the painted surfaces of any of the white marble statues. This will damage the painting if done often
White marble statues that are unpainted can be placed outdoors. We recommend keeping our smaller red and black marble statues as well as any painted marble statues in an indoor environment. The red and black marble statues have some delicate pieces that could chip if left outisde. The paint from the white marble statues will not last for more than 4 years if left outside so use discretion when placing your statues outdoors.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions regarding your marble statue from Lotus Sculpture, (760) 994-4455 or [email protected]
This sculpture is in our workshop in Vietnam and will be shipped to our warehouse in Oceanside, California or directly to the custom depending on the where in the US the sculpture is being delivered. Lotus Sculpture pays for the shipping and import costs to Oceanside, CA. This process takes approximately 80 days. The client then pays for shipping from Oceanside, CA or the closest port to the final destination. Shipping is calculated after the purchase. If you place your order online shipping will be $0. Shipping will then be added to the invoice after the order is placed. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance from Oceanside, CA. Please call 760-994-4455 or email us [email protected] for a shipping quote.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California store and ready for immediate shipping to anywhere in the world. International shipping charges will be calculated automatically upon checkout.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Or you can email [email protected] or call us 760-994-4455 to receive a shipping quote. Please include the item number of the statue you are interested in purchasing as well as your country and postal code. Lotus Sculpture uses Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged. Click here to learn more about Lotus Sculptures packing.