Buddha Head Fountain Statue Perfect for Indoors or Outside in a Garden with Basin Included 28"
- Calculate Shipping Rates Worldwide
This statue weighs too much to be shipped using UPS or any of our international carriers and will have to be shipped by a freight carrier. We will get you a freight shipping quote for this statue.
During the checkout process freight shipping will not be automatically added to the price. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance from Oceanside, CA to determine the shipping price. Shipping will then be added to the total after the order is placed and we will email you a new receipt. We get quotes manually so you, the customer, get the best and lowest priced freight quote possible when we quote the shipment to our 10 freight carriers we have relationships with.
Or you can call us directly at 1 (760) 994-4455.
- The set up could not be easier! The fountain comes with the catch basin and the Buddha head that has a rubber hose underneath that easily attaches to a submersible pump so all you need to do is attach the pump, fill with water and turn it on!
- The Buddha has sea shell shaped curls for hair, a circular urna or third eye on the forehead, long earlobes from wearing heavy gold earrings in his youth as a price and a slight compassionate smile adorning his lips
- This has been one of our most popular statues sold!
~Kyle, founder of Lotus Sculpture
- The only piece of equipment you will need will be a submersible water pump which we do not sell. Here is a pump you can buy on Amazon that works with the Buddha head fountain. We recommend this pump because it easily attaches to the hose and has ample power for a smooth flow of water. It has three settings so you can adjust the flow rate of the water. It is small enough to fit in the catch basin as many other sizes are too large to even fit. It also has 16 foot power cord as well so it is the perfect pump for this fountain.
- In order for the water pump to work you will need a power source nearby.
- You will not need a constant supply of water. The basin can be filled as needed as the water will naturally evaporate. The rate at which the water evaporates depends on the temperature and the amount of sunlight the fountain is exposed to.
- A metal stand similar to the one seen in the photos above and the second video below can be purchased here from Amazon. If you choose to find your own metal stand, an acceptable diameter range is 15 inches to 18 inches for the fountain base to sit securely on top of the stand. Preferably the stand is heavy duty, wrought iron so that it may hold the weight on the fountain.
You just know when you find the right piece to bring into your home and into your heart. - Kyle Tortora, Founder of Lotus Sculpture
Lava stone statues from Bali do not need much maintenance. The best way to maintain the statue is to simply dust the piece periodically to keep any dirt from accumulating. They can be used for both indoor and outdoor use.
Soap and warm water is the best way to maintain the statue. You can use a small brush to get into the small crevices of the statue like the hands and hair.
Lava stone's durability makes it perfect for cold winters and hot summers of any climate. The stone can stand up to the harshest conditions of heat and bitter cold. We suggest you bathe the sculpture at least once a year so that dirt does not collect on the sculpture. This will maintain the sculpture for your grandchildren and then their grandchildren!
If you have any questions concerning your lava stone statue please email us at [email protected] or call us at 1(760) 994-4455.
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California gallery and ready for immediate packing & shipping. Packing takes anywhere from 1-4 business days. Shipping takes anywhere from 1-6 business days. The shipping price is automatically calculated from Oceanside, California to the destination in the online checkout. Or you can get a shipping quote by clicking the Calculate Shipping link beneath the Add to Cart button. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance to the destination from our Oceanside, California showroom.
The delivery charges include insurance, a residential lift gate delivery to your home or business. The freight company will call you to schedule a delivery day and time frame to make the delivery. Someone must be present to receive the statue. Depending on where you are located we will use either R&L Carriers, UPS Freight, Estes, DHX or Roadrunner Transport.
The freight company will use a lift gate to bring the sculpture to the ground and then use a pallet jack to move it anywhere on the same level. They will move it anywhere in your driveway or in your garage. They will not take it to your backyard or in the elevator to your apartment or up or down any steps. They will not be unpacking the statue and taking the crate away. Think of them as you would UPS or Fedex. They only deliver the statue. If you require a little extra service, (within reason) a tip to a delivery man usually works wonders!
For placing the statue our customers have either placed the statue themselves with help of a friend and a tool like a hand truck or a dolly. Or by contacting their landscaper who is used to moving large and heavy objects like rocks and trees into place. For much larger and heavier sculptures sometimes the customer needs a piece of heavy equipment for placing the statue like a crane or forklift. If you have any questions contact me directly at [email protected] or (760) 994-4455
This sculpture is in our Oceanside, California showroom and ready for immediate packing & shipping. This piece is too heavy to ship via UPS and will be shipped using an international freight service. Packing takes anywhere from 1-4 days depending on the statue. We can ship the statue using either sea or air freight to either the your home or the closest port.
If you place your order online shipping will show in the order as $0. Shipping will be calculated based on the weight of the sculpture and the distance from Oceanside, California to determine the shipping price. The shipping quote will be emailed to you and no charge will be made without your approval.
You can obtain a shipping quote for any statue by clicking the link, Calculate Shipping beneath to the Add To Cart button on every statues' page. Or you can email [email protected] or call us 760-994-4455 to receive a shipping quote. Please include the item number of the statue you are interested in purchasing as well as your country and postal code.
Here you can view how our freight statues are professionally crated.