Why Buy A Lotus Sculpture?
The Reasons to Purchase a Lotus Sculpture
Lotus Sculpture first started our company on the premises of providing the artists of developing countries with a renewable source of income allowing them to continue their traditions of bronze, wood, marble and stone art that they have been practicing for centuries and hopefully make the industry and tradition thrive once again.
How do we do help keep the artistic traditions alive and well?
- Lotus Sculpture works directly with the village artists who are producing each piece. We do not work with any middle men.
- We select only the best statues from every artist. This drives up the quality of what each artists produces. Each artists knows that Lotus Sculpture only buys the premier pieces. Over the years we have noticed a sharp increases in overall quality of the statues.
- We bring a world market to small villages. We communicate to the artist what our customers want to purchase and the artists are much more in touch with the world market
- We purchase many statues from each artist. This allows each individual artist to have a steady income, to concentrate on quality rather than quantity and it creates a need for more workers. This means that more young men are learning the trade. Thus the art form is steadily being passed to a new generation.
Direct Results: Since Lotus Sculpture has opened in 2001 we have seen 3 of our best artisans who were once working under other less promising circumstances thrive under the patronage of Lotus Sculpture.
Click here to see Balan's Indian Marble Statues
Click here to view some of Suri's bronze statues
Click here to view Sukanta's Pala bronze statuess
The Benefits of Lotus Sculpture to you?
- Quality! We provide you with the best sculpture available! We only pick the best pieces from each artist. This gives you confidence that you are buying the best sculpture India, Thailand and Bangladesh has to offer.
- Confidence! We only buy pieces that are hand made and continuing centuries old artistic traditions. We do not deal in machine cast, copies. Many companies mix in machine cast rip offs with their lost wax method pieces. All our bronzes are worthy of worship in temples and are made of panchaloha or 5 metal bronze. Click here to learn about the difference between a Lotus Sculpture and a machine cast copy
- Ease of purchase. Anyone who has been to India knows the bureaucracy involved in anything that the government has its hand . In order to export a bronze statue you first must obtain a certificate from the archeology department of India which can take several months. You then must trust the artist to ship the sculpture over seas. This often takes months and a lot of worry and hassle. All our statues are available in our warehouse or store ready for immediate shipping to you. No hassle. No worries.
- Direct Trade.You can feel happy about the fact that you are helping small village artisans continue century old traditions by dealing with a company that does not use middle men.
- Value. Lotus Sculptures bronze pieces are hand made pieces worthy of worship. They are also beautiful works of art that can be valued by your family for generations to come!